Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Following March 21 Meeting

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for attending our first Daily 5 PD session. We have the next few months to implement the Daily 5 and make it work for you in your classroom.

I am in Wednesday morning and will hand out your book holders then. If you can't wait, they are in Room 11 in packs of 5. Feel free to take what you need based on class size. I have some alphabet stickers left and can certainly purchase some more. There are some in Room 11 but I am not sure what is left.

I am available Friday afternoon to help you organize your classroom libraries. Please email me to set up a time if interested.
I have also included a Daily 5 checklist that might be helpful and some suggestions for creating the Book Holders.

Our Next meeting is Monday, April 11th at lunch. Please mark it on your calendar.

Thanks again.

Carol



Carol Guhbin
LIPT
Linden Park/Pauline Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment